Sort & Filter: Top Posts
Using the control center, you can easily view your top posts of all time, inside of a group or in a specific date range. First, define your top-post! There's a couple of different ways to sort & organize your content:
- Most Likes
- Most Comments (Descendents)
- Highest Hot Score (learn more about discover here)
- Content with an engagement value higher than "X"
When sorting content, align on the filters you're going to use. Anything from...
- Post Type (Image, Video, Etc...)
- Post Date
- User ID
So let's play out a scenario. Let's find the most LIKED #TuesdayTips on Colony:
1. On our Posts Page Filter our content by the hashtag #TuesdayTips and then click Filter
2. In the top navigation, click on the likes count item to sort content from the most ➡️ least total likes.
3. Now, at the top of the page, you'll see in order from your filter, the posts that have the most likes using the hashtag #TuesdayTips
Note, using these filters, you can also download that data directly to your computer.
Have any questions? email email@example.com or your customer success manager.