Approve Pending Users
To approve a pending user in your community, you can follow two different paths. For both, you can start by viewing the PENDING users in your community. This is a filter atop the header in your USERS view:
Batch Approve Users:
1. Start by selecting the checkbox next to the names of the users you want to approve
2. Click "Batch Actions" atop the navigation over users:
From there, select APPROVE and users will be notified that they've been approved and can log into your community.
Individually Approve Users:
1. From the same view in your users tab, click on EDIT
2. Scroll down to the section and check the box to mark this user as APPROVED
3. Click UPDATE at the bottom of the page
Have any questions? email email@example.com or your customer success manager.